The current version is the published version and is updated continuously to comply with government requirements.
On the site, cookies are used to make the services work as well as possible.
Here's how Fantastic Frank looks at the updated privacy protection.
- We only collect the personal information we need to provide our services and conduct our business
- We protect the personal data we collected
- We only use the collected personal data for the purpose of collecting it
- We regularly clean the personal information we no longer need when permitted by law
- We inform those who need to be registered how and when we collect personal data
- We inform interested parties such as registered and designated authorities if an incident arises related to our processing of personal data
Personal Data Controller
We are personally responsible for processing your personal information on our website www.fantasticfrank.se, www.fantasticfrank.de, www.fantasticfrank.es, www.fantasticfrank.it and www.fantasticfrank.com. Being personally responsible means that we must ensure that you as a visitor are aware that we collect your personal information, how we do it and why. We also look forward to actively requesting your information changed, limiting how we use your information, requesting the information we have about you or using the right to be completely deleted from our systems. We do not share your information with third parties without your approval. For the treatment of customers, sellers, buyers and speculators' personal data under this policy, Fantastic Frank and relevant offices are jointly responsible for personal data.
Contact data protection questions.
Fantastic Frank AB, 556879-5578.
Norr Mälarstrand 10, 112 20 Stockholm
firstname.lastname@example.org / 08-12045100